THE DOG VERSUS CAT DEBATE HAS PROBABLY BEEN GOING AS LONG AS WE HUMANS FIRST BEGAN DOMESTICATING BOTH SPECIES.
Both sides of the age-old debate are pretty firm about where they stand. Cat lovers love the independence of their feline friends, their intelligence, strength, and curiosity. While dog lovers love the passion with which their canine companions embrace life, their joy, and seemingly unending energy. Some dogs, however, seem to have forgotten the golden rule on cats!
While there is a small group in the middle that love both species, most humans continue the battle, while some dogs wonder what all the fuss is about and wonder why any dog would hate a cat anyway? In fact, these dogs have fallen in love with their feline friends. Just to prove our point here are 18 dogs that can’t get enough attention from their cats.
1. NOTHING SAYS I LOVE YOU LIKE A SWEET NOSE KISS
2. SMART PUPPIES KNOW IF YOU WANT A CUDDLE BUDDY YOU CAN’T GO PAST A KITTEN.
3. WHEN YOU WEAR MATCHING BOW TIES AND PUT YOUR BEST FRIEND ON A PEDESTAL.
4. “NO, CAN’T STOP, WON’T STOP, YOU ARE TOO IRRESISTIBLE!”
5. THIS HAS FOUND THE SWEET SPOT MOST DOGS MISS OUT ON!
6. MINE, ALL MINE!
7. “YOU CAN’T BE SERIOUS! THIS IS … MINE?”
8. OF COURSE, she can have my bed! There’s room for two.
10. “I don’t mean to be creepy, but your head smells amazing.”